The absence of children is traditionally associated with health problems in women, however, according to the statistics of male infertility occurs in about forty percent of all infertile couples. If you want to know more information about the drugs used in this pathology.
Causes of male infertility
Infertility in men can develop for the following reasons:
- anatomical and physiological disorders in the reproductive system;
- genetic and hormonal changes;
- inflammation of the prostate gland;
- birth defects and injuries of the genital or pelvic organs;
- surgical intervention in the treatment of inguinal hernia;
- chronic diseases in the organs of the reproductive system;
- negative environmental factors and adverse working conditions;
- obstruction of sperm tubules;
- alcoholism and stress;
- of sexually transmitted infections.
Prevention of infertility in men
Regular treatment to doctors and medical examinations can significantly reduce the level of male infertility. Boys need to show the surgeon to eliminate or timely treatment of cryptorchidism. No bad habits, moderate physical activity and proper nutrition also have a positive effect on men’s health. At the first signs prostatitis or infectious disease, you should immediately consult a specialist for carrying out complex therapy.
The infertility treatment is a long process, however, administration of drugs, for example, Pregna 5000, and then strict adherence to doctor’s recommendations will help to heal from the problems described above.
Эта запись также доступна на: Russian